Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!!

Happy 2014!!!  I hope you rang in the new year safely, happily and in good health!  It's that time of year when we've put away all our Christmas decorations and our houses somehow look empty and bare, and when we feel energized (if only for a day) to tackle a new year ahead with commitment (to our resolutions made) and vigor that life is full of unlimited possibilities.  Oh what a refreshing feeling!

And then Monday comes and we're all back to work in the grind of our daily lives and we think nothing has changed.  Sound familiar?  That's life!  But, change does happen...some we create for ourselves and some that we have no control over...and it's the latter that usually hangs us up in life.  I don't make resolutions, but I'm fairly reflective throughout the year, especially during this time of year, so I'm always trying to set things right in my world, prioritizing what's most important and making changes that will improve my life for the better.  It's a constant cycle, but again that's life and we've only got one imperfect shot at it!

So, with 363 days left in 2014...I hope to fill my days with joy, laughter, new experiences, new challenges, love, service to others, and sharing my story through my book to those open to hear it!  I wish you the same and hope you know we all have a unique and valuable story to share!  So, enjoy each and every day of the coming year and let your light shine through your story!!

No comments:

Post a Comment