Monday, January 20, 2014

Need a Jumpstart

Sorry I missed my regular posting day yesterday (for those that are loyal followers).  It just slipped my mind.  So much has gone on in these first few weeks of the new year...all unexpected and unplanned.  But, as my last post mentioned...time marches on no matter what is going on in our lives...good or bad.

Right now, I need a jump start back into 'book seller' mode!  There's SO much I need to do and get done!  The holidays were a brief break from it all, as sales slowed down.  It's understandable, but the break is over and it's time to get back in the game!  If only I had all the 'time' in the world to get it all done!  Isn't that an issue we all face from time to time?!  But, it's time to get crackin' on my book to-do list and start ramping up the advertising, promotions and book signings.

So, here's my first to-do and YOU can help!  If you're reading my blog now, have been following me since the beginning or just started following me please visit my site, www.kimfenneman.com and ORDER your copy of Corn-fed with Rice on the Side today!  Even if you aren't adopted or have an adopted member of your family, perhaps you know someone that is adopted or has adopted a child or maybe you just want to gain a greater understanding of what adoption looks like in real life.  It's a really easy read and hopefully you'll find the humor in many of my stories.  If you have already purchased and read my book, bless you!  Thank you for your support!!  Please spread the word to all your family and friends and share my website URL to them. 

Check!  Thanks for continuing to follow my journey and please spread the word!  Corn-fed with Rice on the Side is a light-hearted and humorous look into every day life as a Korean adoptee.  I hope you enjoy the view!  Blessings to you this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment