Sunday, September 29, 2013

Time to BUY!!!

This is it!  It's time to BUY!  I'm finally flipping the switch on my web site on Tuesday, October 1st so you can BUY, BUY, BUY!!!  I know you've all been patiently waiting as you've been going through this publishing journey with me....so, here you go!  Place your orders TODAY!

Gulp!  It's a little scary and I must admit I've been a little gun shy to pull the trigger.  Why?  Aren't I excited and anxious to get my book out there to everyone who wants it?  Yes, absolutely!!  However, I'm a perfectionist to a certain extent so I wanted to make sure I had everything set up correctly, the back-end working, Pay Pal ready to go and all my shipping supplies in hand before I pulled the trigger.  So, if something doesn't work completely right bear with me while I figure it all out.  Throughout this whole process that's exactly what I've been doing step by step...figuring it all out.  Plus, I honestly don't know what the demand is going to be like, so I've been a little nervous to find out.  But, the time has come!  It's time to set my fears aside and let it rip!  Holy cow!

I'm in complete awe and wonder with the path that is in front of me.  Who knew?  I had no idea any of this would be part of my journey in life and now...now, I've actually written a book, gotten it published, had my initial hoopla of launching the book and even signed some books for family and friends.  What?!?!  Life can be so unexpected.  And most times it's not in the best ways (or those are the times we remember most), but this...this has truly been an unexpected surprise in my life.  So, with great faith and enormous trust in God I take each step with reassurance, excitement and purpose.  God is good and ever-present. 

So, as you go online to my web site (www.kimfenneman.com) to buy my book know that I've put every ounce of myself into my book, this process, the site, interview/blog postings and book signings to give back and make a difference for someone else.  Through God's grace and strength I'm honored and grateful to offer this piece of light to you.  May you find comfort, humor and understanding that you will carry with you and share with others.  Thank you for your tremendous support!  Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment