Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Website is Live and Kickin'!

My website has been up for several weeks now, but pulling the trigger on the purchase part yesterday was really scary and exciting!  For all those who have asked over the past month or so as my books were being shipped and as I started scheduling book signings, you can finally BUY my book!  You can buy online at www.kimfenneman.com!  Please share the link with others!

And don't forget to check out the "News and Events" page of the website.  It lists all my upcoming book signings.  I've got one coming up on Oct. 19 in Dallas, Nov. (date being confirmed now) in Frisco, and Dec. 7 in Plano!  Would love to see you at one of these upcoming signings!

Thanks for following my blog and my journey over the past several months to get to this point!  I appreciate all of your support!  Feel free to share with friends and family, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment