Sunday, September 1, 2013

They're HERE!!!

Thank you for your prayers!  I received the books on Friday...but I was out of town, so I didn't get to see them until later yesterday evening!  Ahead of schedule...thank goodness...I could feel the anxiety building for a daily dose of worry starting all next week.  Now I'll just divert that worry to something else on my to-do list...that's how that works, right?!

Unreal...they're here....they're here!!  Now what?  Just kidding!  I've been doing double duty these past several weeks...working my 'day' job and then coming home to work my 'night' job.  But now I finally get to see the fruits of all my labor from my 'night' job!  Honestly, I'm more excited about seeing all my friends and families reactions!  That'll be the moment when I'm hoping it all kicks in a little bit...the reality of this crazy and wonderful endeavor!  Who knew?  I had no idea this was part of my journey, God's plan for my life.  It just happened.  Truly.  It just reaffirms my belief that God works in mysterious ways and I can clearly see how my path lined up over the past several years to get me to this point.  Wow.  In this moment I am humbled by God's glory.

And, it's not about selling books...it's about Him giving me the ability, the opportunity and the courage to share my story.  I'm typically a fairly reserved person and I like to keep most things to myself...primarily my life...ha!  Well, that is about to be shattered by my simple desire to try and make a difference...in just one person's life...in this world.  This is my small contribution to the greater good...it's exciting, it's scary and it's fulfilling.

Now the real fun begins, right?!  I have no idea what the demand will be or what the reaction will be from others (besides my friends and family who I'm SO grateful for ALL your support), but I guess I'm about to find out!  But, I trust in my intention for this book and God's light in my life.  Blessings to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment