Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Where Do I Recharge?

The whirlwind has come and gone...and I'm just plain tired.  But, there's still SO much to do!  Work (my day job) has been really busy leading up to a huge conference next week and there's never enough time in the day to get everything done for my "night" job...working on marketing the book, getting the website up, and all the other details of selling your own product!  So, where do I recharge?  Is there a station I can pull up to and plug into for some extra energy?  Is there a spa that can infuse a shot of pep in my step?  Or is there just a day or two where I can just rest, not think and just be?

Unfortunately, next week I'll be working at that conference and I can already anticipate being exhausted!  But wait, I'm already exhausted...how is this going to turn out?!  Just take it one day at a time...plus, I might possibly have to schedule in SLEEP!  We all have those times in our lives where life responsibilities/activities/schedules seem overwhelming!  How do we get through it?  Through God's grace, support from others, and probably a few moments of insanity that help propel us forward!

I don't need to recharge my excitement or enthusiasm for my book or the possibilities ahead surrounding the book.  It's everything else...work, being physically tired, daily responsibilities.  Sounds like I need a vacation, huh?  Not anytime soon, unfortunately.  But, tomorrow is a new day and with each gift of another day to try and make a difference in this life I get reinvigorated...as long as it's a full 8 hours of sleep!  :-)

So, if you're overwhelmed by life right now hang in there, find your time/space/place to recharge and then reach out to someone else who may need that boost to keep going!  Lean on others when you need it, but give back when you are able.  It's the best part of the circle of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment