Sunday, July 9, 2017

Get With It...

It's time to get back at it....selling books!  I haven't been as proactive about it over the past year or so even though every other week I've been saying I need to do something (in my head).  But, obviously actions speak louder (than the words in my head) and it's time to start engaging in marketing and promoting my book!

So, if you have any new ideas or know of any opportunities...book festivals, adoption events/conferences, adoption support organizations, church events, etc...please let me know!  I'm open to any and all ideas!  Hopefully I can find some supportive and excited organizations to give me an opportunity to sell my book.  Oh, also if there are any adoption-specific publications (online, print, magazines, etc.) that you know of, please let me know.  If you recall, I gave several interviews when I first launched my book which resulted in online stories, magazine publications, and newspaper stories.  You can find links to them on my web site at www.kimfenneman.com.

Lets see what new opportunities arise and I'll obviously be sharing any new news with you all on this blog.  Wish me luck!!  Blessings to you as summer heats up (across the U.S.) this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment