Sunday, July 16, 2017

Broken...

Are you a homeowner?  Is your house more than 10 years old?  If so, then you know if it's not one thing it's another.  I've been in my house for almost 13 years now and yes, I've said "it's broken" a lot this year!  Sigh.

My dad is usually the first one to hear those words, followed by "when can you come fix it?"  He's fixed my shower faucet, toilet, door knob, garage door, side foundation, etc.  But, once again my garage door is broken and this time I have to call in the professionals.  Joy.  

Oh house...my protection in storms, my sanctuary from all the outside/external noise, my safe haven, my reflection of style and personality...your cracks and faults are showing.  Time wears us all down in one way or another.  And right now my worn down house needs some love and care...and repairs!  Yes, the joys of home ownership! 

I hope and I pray that nothing else "breaks" this year in/on/around my house!  I already have a long list of to-do's to do!  So, may whatever is "broken" in your life gets fixed soon and may you care for and nurture it even more moving forward.  

Blessings to you this coming week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment