Sunday, July 30, 2017

Dog Days of Summer...

The "dog days of summer" are here.  August is upon us and here in Texas it's usually our hottest month.  Joy.  But, for this first week of August coming up we have three 80 degree days in the forecast!  Albeit, 89 degrees, but that's almost unheard of for our usual scorching Texas summer!  But, we'll take it!  Any heat relief is welcome...and rain!  We had an unusual amount of rain in July, so let's keep it going!  

Does anyone really enjoy the "dog days of summer?"  What do you love about it?  If you're like me, a well-conditioned air conditioned inside-during-the-summer months kind of gal then I totally get it.  I really don't know how people who have to work outside in 100 degree do it day after day.  They obviously have a good tan!  But, I don't think I would ever stop sweating all day.  That's no bueno for me.

Another couple months of the heat wave and then the cool down!  Ahhhh, I can't wait!  Cool, crisp breezes I'm waiting patiently for you!  Until then, have a "cool" and blessed week ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment