Monday, February 6, 2017

Super Bowl Sunday

Sorry I missed yesterday's post, but I got caught up in all the Super Bowl festivities and the day got away from me.  I hope everyone enjoyed the game!  It was a crazy one for sure, but always fun to watch...along with the commercials and half-time performance!  Any favorites?

So, if you're a sports fan your attention turns to March Madness and college basketball, then the start of baseball and then the NHL and NBA playoffs.  But, there's nothing as big as the Super Bowl!  What other sporting events do you gear up for?

I'd love to go to the Kentucky Derby once and the Masters, and maybe even Daytona or Indy for a car race.  Sports that I don't watch all the time, but love the traditions around these major events.  What about you?

And it wouldn't be Super Bowl Sunday without all the good food!  I guess this is the first "official" cheat day of the year if you've been on a weight loss plan since the beginning of the year.  It's a good day to do it!  Plus, there really are some great game day foods out there.  What's your favorite?

Many blessings for your first full week of February!  May you have a warm, safe and happy week ahead!!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment