Sunday, February 12, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

Can you feel the love in the air?  No?  Well then, enjoy a box of chocolates...but, buy them on sale after Valentine's Day!  But, if you are all giddy in love then enjoy the chocolates, flowers, fancy dinner, jewelry...you know, all the fun, romantic and socialized norms that we've all created over the years.  It's what we do.

It's supposed to rain all day here in Texas, so it'll be a gloomy, rainy day...hmmm, maybe a reflection of my mood lately?!  Well, it's just as well since this year hasn't really gotten off to the start I was hoping for (per previous post).  But, hopefully things are turning around and the sun will start shining...internally and literally!  Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck between down and out and not sure what will make me happy anymore...or maybe it's just been too long since I've truly been happy that I can't remember how it felt or how to get there....just bobbing along in the middle of the ocean, up and down, up and down.  Where's my "smooth sailing"...higher ground?  One day at a time, right?  Breathe in, breathe out.

Well, however you spend Valentine's Day I hope you treat yourself to something indulgent, special and something that will make you HAPPY!!  We ALL deserve that...and we shouldn't wait until a holiday to realize that!

Have a blessed Valentine's Day full of love, laughter and happiness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment