Wednesday, February 15, 2017

In-between....

As we move through our every day duties, do you ever feel in-between things?  In-between tasks or to-do's, in-between feelings, in-between relationships, in-between arguments, in-between internal conflicts, in-between what to do now vs. later, in-between your life goals, in-between what you have to do vs. what you want to do?  I feel like I'm in-between all of those things and more!  Mid-life crisis?  Possible.

I'm not sure what that's supposed to feel like, but I'd say it could be a very justifiable conclusion at this point.  And, I'm not sure how to get out of it!  So, just getting through day by day and hopefully at some point I'll have a break-through.  But, I've been thinking and hoping for that for a long time it seems.  So, I'm slowly trying to look at things differently and taking a new perspective.  It takes time since we automatically react by our normal reflexes to everything.  But, I definitely have a closer relationship with God!  

So, whatever life lessons come our way....through the good and the bad times...it's all in our lives for a reason.  It's just trusting in God's knowledge of that reason when you can't possibly understand them that's tough.  And there you have the growth in your life that you needed, but didn't know you needed.  God works that way.  Like or dislike that's how it goes.  So, I'm hoping the revelation of my growth shows itself SOON because I'm ready to move out of this in-between period.

If you're in-between anything, I'm wishing you blessings for resolution, growth and contentment.  I'm ready...are you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment