Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Outreach....

I want to start an outreach campaign to adoption organizations and adoption related support organizations, so if you know of any local agencies or organizations please let me know.  A Google search only goes so far and I'd rather get recommendations by word of mouth.  Also, if you know of any adoption related publications that you read regularly, please let me know.  I'd love to reach out to them, as well, and perhaps do any article or interview with them.  It's time to get back to spreading the word about my book and I'd appreciate any input you may have.

You can respond to this blog or send me any suggestions via my website at www.kimfenneman.com.  Send your feedback via the Contact page.

Continued blessings through this last full week of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment