Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Time Management

I'm halfway through my much needed 'mental health' break this week and I'm finding my time management isn't very good...well, my intentions and my plans are good, but my execution is lacking a bit!  I've had a list of things to do during my week of vacation and I don't feel like I've made a dent yet.  Maybe my list was too aggressive to get done in a week or maybe I haven't hit it hard enough to make that dent yet.  In any case, I've got 4 more days to be more productive!

We always hear about work life balance and I think I'm pretty good about that, but somehow I feel like my 'at home' to-do list has grown out of control...or I'm just really behind!  Either way, such is life...there's either too much going on or nothing at all...and sometimes all at the same time!

How are your time management skills?  I think we often think it'll take less time to do something than it turns out to be (prime example of undertaking a project that takes longer than one thinks is my dad!) and we don't realize it until we're rushing to finish.  But, at least we have projects to do, right?  We know how to keep ourselves busy...or maybe that's the problem...we always find something else to do.  I've always been that way.  I could always find something to do when I was growing up and could spend hours just playing by myself.  It's called imagination and I'm not sure kids use it enough these days with all the technology consuming their minds.  Hopefully, my tendency to do something translates to a lot of things checked off my to-do list by the end of this weekend!

Wish me luck and hopefully you're having a productive week!  Blessings to you for the rest of the week...and into football season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment