Sunday, September 13, 2015

Remembering...

On Friday, we all paused in our own ways to remember 9/11/01.  It's been 14 years since that horrendous day unfolded.  I had just gotten back from a run around my neighborhood and was watching the morning news show...and then I was glued in front of my TV for the rest of the day...barely moving.  Horrified.  

No matter where you were that day those images will never go away.  And, the people that were lost and their stories will never be forgotten.

I was also reminded today (by Facebook, of course) that it was 2 years ago today that I held my 1st book signing in my hometown!  I was just thinking about it the other day and how perfect the day was.  I really didn't know what to expect that morning as we were getting ready at my aunt's house, but I was excited and nervous!  Excited to see family and friends, but nervous, too.  I couldn't believe all the support and love from SO many people...people we hadn't seen since we moved to TX almost 30 years ago!  It was an amazing day that filled my heart with so much joy and gratitude I can't even tell you....

Well, actually I can!  Check out my post detailing that wonderful day: http://kfenneman.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-1st-book-signingtruly-grateful.html

Have a blessed week ahead and make amazing memories that will last forever!!


No comments:

Post a Comment