Thursday, September 17, 2015

Hiccup on Hump Day

Was yesterday Wednesday?!  It totally didn't register as I think my head was in a fog all day.  Does that ever happen to you?  So, I really don't know where my time went or where my head was yesterday, but I think I'm back to "normal" today.

What is "normal?" That's a good question...different for everyone I suppose.  These days I've been trying to make small changes in my day to switch things up, kick-start a change, or simply just try something different.  That's what life is all about, right?  Although, we all get into our daily habits and patterns that are easy and comfortable to fall back into.  It's just how we operate day-to-day.  It's our daily "norm".  

But, they say if you want different results or outcomes you have to do things differently.  I've been trying that and I really haven't seen anything different come from it, so I fall back into my usual habits.  So, what makes a change?  What changes?  How do you shift the balance, the universe to align with your new goals, hopes, dreams?  Anyone?

I think we need to do new things, try new things to grow, experience all that life has to offer and if we end up changing somehow in the process that's what it was supposed to be.  Sometimes we try to hard to force the change and then it never happens.  Maybe I'm trying too hard and forcing the issue.  Maybe I just need to relax and enjoy life a bit more.  Genius thought, huh?  Not an epiphany, just a good reminder to not hold onto to things so tightly and just breathe.  Be present.  Be mindful.  Just be.

So, here's wishing you a clear and present mind going into the weekend.  Blessings for a safe, fun and laugh-filled end of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment