Monday, September 7, 2015

Happy Labor Day!

I think I must have had vacation/holiday brain yesterday as I'm a little late with my post.  I'm trying to down shift to vacation mode, but I've got so many things I want and need to get done during my vacation that this isn't really going to be a relaxing one.  I'm hoping it'll be a productive one...with a little bit of fun mixed in!  But, I've got a long to-do list and I'm debating on where to start this morning.  

But, for those in the U.S. enjoy your 3-day weekend and all the Labor Day festivities you have planned for the day...parades, picnics, etc!  Rest up, recharge and get excited about fall coming!  Fall is my favorite time of year...cooler weather, fall leaves, hot chocolate, football, and pumpkin anything (meaning, mainly food)!

So, Happy Labor Day and many blessings for the week ahead!!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment