Wednesday, October 16, 2013

1st 'Public' Book Signing!

My 1st public book signing...meaning, open to the public and not just family and friends...is this coming Saturday, October 19 from 2-4 pm at Logos Bookstore in Dallas, TX!  Another "first" for me!  I'm grateful for the bookstore opening their doors and space to me, an unknown, first time author.  And, I'm grateful for the opportunity to hopefully affect/touch one person's life with my story, my journey, my experiences through my book.  It's still not really real to me yet, so maybe after a few more signings and meeting complete strangers sharing their stories with me it'll finally seem real.

Thankfully, I finally have a small break/reprieve...i.e. vacation from my day job...to rest (but not really) to focus on strictly marketing my book!  I have a plan that I created months ago, but just haven't had time to really put it into action yet.  A few things here and there, but it's time to put it into full gear!  So here goes...an all out marketing assault!

Besides, my 2 other upcoming book signings in the Dallas area I also just scheduled a book signing at my church in November!  Blessed.  The second reprint of my book is in production and should arrive by the end of this month, so I'll be fully stocked (at least I hope) for the marketing push I'm about to make.  I just received the files for my ebook, so now I've got to research and figure out how to get it up on Amazon.  Any experts out there, please lend your advice and knowledge.

Right now, this endeavor reminds me of the saying "all things are possible."  I have no idea what "all things" entail right now, but I'm curious to find out.  So, wherever you are in life, whatever you love doing or whatever you wish you were doing with your life...remember, "All things are possible!"  Just believe, pursue, and follow God's lead in your life!  He knows ALL and provides ALL.  Blessings to you and I hope to see you at an upcoming Book Signing (if you're in the Dallas area).

No comments:

Post a Comment