Sunday, October 6, 2013

Launched!

The book is in hand, the website is ready to take orders and book signings are scheduled!  I'm officially launched!!!  Ok, now what?!  For starters, another reprint request has been submitted, so I should be fully stocked to take orders from the website and for all my upcoming book signings.  Updating the website, writing a press release along with getting my PR kit updated, and yes...fulfilling my first online orders!!  Woo hoo!! 

And so it really begins...this last month was just a taste of what is to come...it was more of a celebration of what I had accomplished and the reality of it all.  And again, I'm not sure the reality part has officially hit me yet.  I think the next couple months will be telling, though, as far as who and how many people will show up for my book signings...it's a big unknown and the uncertainty of it makes me a little nervous.  But, I'll definitely be doing all I can to draw attention to and drive attendance to all my signings.  So, it's time to put my marketing plan into full drive!  An all out attack to get the word out!  And, that starts with all those who have been following me throughout my journey through this blog...that means YOU!  Please share my website with all your friends and family, and if you have any suggestions on where to advertise, local magazines or organizations that I should be contacting, please let me know!  I appreciate all your support!!!

Please visit my site at www.kimfenneman.com to purchase your copy of my book, Corn-fed with Rice on the Side!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment