Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Next Shipment

I'm expecting my next shipment of books this week!  I doubled the order from the original one, so there will be more boxes filling up my house.  Where to put all my book signing supplies, shipping supplies, and books during the holidays?  Right now they are consuming my dining room, but it'll soon be time to start decorating for Christmas so I need to find another room to move it all to.  I do have an extra room in the house that is the end-all-be-all room...meaning, if it doesn't fit in any other room in the house it goes in that room.  It's about to get a little more crowded in there!

I've taken a little bit of a break the last week or so to just slow down and not continue to exhaust myself.  It's definitely helped!  I'm still tired, but not exhausted!  How's that?!  ;-)  I still have a ton of marketing to do for the book, but I'm trying not to stress myself out about it.  There's so much going on right now...just life things in general...so I just need to do what I can each day and be OK with that.  And know that I'm doing my best and I'll get it all done...one day at a time!

Remembering a post from a couple weeks ago..."anything is possible!"  I'm still exploring, learning and experiencing new things related to the book, but isn't that what life is about anyways?!?!  Spending a little time to reassess, get my wits about me back (or at least feel like I do), and looking ahead with excitement and hope...time well spent!  I hope you can find a moment in your hectic day to take a breath and reassess, as well.  Blessings to you and the rest of your week!  And, for those in the U.S....have a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment