Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Dog Days....

The dog days of summer are here...and yes, it's extremely HOT!  We've had triple digits all week and it's supposed to get up to 108 by this weekend.  Yikes!  Thank goodness I got my new A/C unit a few months ago!

How do you stay cool when it's the middle of summer and it feels like a desert outside?  Just standing outside for a minute will make you sweat!  I always wondered if Koreans were big sweaters or not...ha.  Summer days always seem longer because of the heat and it always drains my energy a lot quicker.  So, for the triple digit temps that are upon us I hope my face is planted right in front of a fan and that cooler temps come earlier than normal.  Bring on Fall!!

Stay cool out there...wherever you are (of course, if you are around the world and it's wintertime, then stay warm!)...and enjoy the end of summer!

Blessings to you and yours the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment