Sunday, July 7, 2013

Lazy Daze of Summer....

As I look ahead at the month of July there's not much going on...just one hot summer day after another.  Summer days in Texas can be unbearable due to the heat and those long days of summer can put you into a heat daze that lasts usually until early October.  It's going to be hot, hot, hot...and I'm not looking forward to it!

However, I do have something to keep me busy and look forward to...my book!  I'm wrapping up my second proof this week and then onto the FINAL proof!  The last edit, the final one....oh my!  This is it!  There's still so much to do!  So, I need to slow my brain down and remember to keep taking it one step at a time!  Just enjoy each step of the way and take it all in. 

So although the heat of the summer may literally put me in a daze some days, I could be holding my first book by the end of the summer!  Now that's "hot" in a good way!  Stay cool out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment