Sunday, July 21, 2013

Headshots Made!

I got my headshots made for the back cover of my book today!  Another step closer!  I was actually a bit nervous about getting my headshots made.  I'm not quite sure why...it's just a measly little pic anyways, right?  Maybe it's because I really haven't had my picture taken, taken like this since my high school graduation picture.  So, it's been awhile...I guess I thought there wouldn't be any good ones or I'd take some bad pics.  Or maybe it was because of all weeks I would have to break out on my face this week....adding to the stress I had already put on myself to take a good pic for the back cover!  Something that everyone will see...no pressure, right?!  Ha!

But, it went great!  I got my hair done at the blow-out salon this morning, did my make-up (which actually seemed like a ton since I don't normally wear a lot of make-up, plus I was trying to cover up every little flaw) and pulled a couple tops to change into.  Met the photographer for the first time (a friend of a friend) and smiled away!  He got a lot of great shots and it's actually a little overwhelming and funny to me to look at a page of pictures of just me!  Holy moly...that's a lot of me to look at!  Ha!

Now, how do I narrow this down?  More decisions to make.  Oh man, this is going to be hard...or is it just the realization that it's one more decision closer to actually being done with the book (edits, book cover design, back cover, headshot, etc) and then it goes to print!  Print!  Yikes!  Hoorah!  Hoorah!  Gulp!

No comments:

Post a Comment