Sunday, May 15, 2016

Mid-May...

It's mid-May already?!?!  How did that happen?  It seems like it should only be the end of March or something.  How are we already almost to Memorial Day (here in the States)?!  How come it feels like the older I get the faster time flies?  Half the year is almost gone already!

It's not that I've been too busy with life over the past 5 months.  It's been the usual busy some days and others not so much.  But, looking back to the beginning of the year I'm wondering what I've done...what I've accomplished?  Do you ever feel like you haven't accomplished enough in the time you've been given?  And then 5 months fly by and you wonder what you've been doing....well, I feel like that!

The mantra that popped into my head this morning was "Do Better, Be Better!"  Do better, not necessarily do more just do better at whatever it is you're trying to do and you'll in turn be better...be better at whatever it is or just a better person in general.  So, we'll see how long this lasts.

So, however you spend you time, whether productive or not, I hope you see the goodness in your life and not the things you haven't done or the things you didn't do well.  We all focus too much on the negative or the so-called failures in our lives but as I always say, "It could always be worse."  So, be grateful for what you have now, who you are now and just continue to "do better, be better!"

Many blessings to you this mid-week of May!!

No comments:

Post a Comment