Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Just One...

If you're a new follower to my blog "Welcome!"  If you have been a regular follower of my blog "Thank you!"  I appreciate your interest in my life journey and hope I can or have imparted some insight into what it's like growing up as an international adoptee.  We all have our own stories to tell, but I hope mine has brought some awareness, familiarity and/or humor to your day.  We're all in this together and the more we can share our experiences, learn from one another, have compassion for one another and truly respect one another for our differences the better this life journey will be for ALL of us!

If you've been touched by my story, inspired, laughed, or even found one remotely interesting thing about reading my blog and/or book I'd like to ask one thing of you...please share my story with just one person.  One person you think might benefit from hearing my story.  One person who might gain some insight or knowledge about raising an adopted child.  One person who might see themselves in reading my story.  One person who is looking for some hope or inspiration about being adopted.  One person who leads a support organization for adoption.  One person who leads a church adoption support group.  One person who organizes book fairs or adoption events.  One person who needs to see that differences in our lives is what makes our light shine...and we need to share that light with others!

I appreciate your support and for hopefully enlightening just one other person's life by taking action.  Thank you!  And many blessings to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment