Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to ALL the mothers out there...and a special shout out to my mom!  Although this day only comes around once a year, I know I truly appreciate all my mom is and does throughout the entire year.  She has a fun-loving spirit that people gravitate to, she's joyful about life and she loves her family dearly.  She's been a great example to me and my siblings growing up and I'm forever grateful for all the guidance and strength she's raised us with...then and now.

So, for all the mothers out there...enjoy your special day and feel all the love from your family and friends.  Many blessings to ALL the mothers in the world that sacrifice, struggle, encourage, support, guide, nurture and love their children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment