Wednesday, April 20, 2016

My 1st Panel...

Tonight I'm speaking on my 1st panel about adoption!  I'm excited for the opportunity to share my story in this format with other adoptees.  It should be an exciting and new experience, so wish me luck!

I've set-up and listened to many panels before, but this will be the first time I'm actually participating in one.  It's not supposed to be a big crowd which is probably good for my first one.  I'm just happy to have the opportunity to share my story and hear other's stories.  As my last blog reflected, we all have our own stories to tell...it's up to you on who you tell and in what format.

I'm just blessed and grateful for the new experiences and opportunities I've been presented as a result of writing my memoir.  As I've mentioned before, I never had the dream of becoming an author or even sharing my own story, but sometimes opportunities find you and you just have to go with it!  That's exactly what I did and it's blessed me with meeting hundreds of people and hearing their stories!  It's been an honor.

So, stay tuned and I'll let you know how it goes tonight on my next posting on Sunday.  Until then, many blessings to you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment