Sunday, April 3, 2016

1st Book Festival!!

If you are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, come by and see me next Saturday, April 9th from 9-4 pm at the Patterson-Appleton Center for Visual Arts in Denton, TX for the North Texas Book Festival!!

It's my 1st book festival so I'm excited to participate and meet other local authors....as well as, meet you and hopefully some of my local friends, too!  So, come on out with your friends and/or family to support your local authors!

I look forward to seeing you next Saturday at the North Texas Book Festival!!!

Blessings for a wonderful 1st full week of April!!

1 comment:

  1. Click2Story is one of the top Domain name registration and web hosting company in faridabad. Cheap web hosting plans with cPanel. Credit Card, and Bitcoin hosting payments! Cheap buy hosting.

    ReplyDelete