Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Don't Forget....

Don't forget to come see me this Saturday, April 9th from 9-4 pm at the Patterson-Appleton Center for Visual Arts in Denton, TX if you are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area!!

I'm looking forward to participating in my first book festival and hopefully it won't be my last.  If there is a book festival near you, please let me know and I'll look into it.  I'd love to get out and meet you, as well as, other authors this year.  I wish I could make it to all the larger book festivals out there, but I'll probably have to pick and choose based on timing, travel and other expense costs for each festival.

Check back on Sunday and I'll give you the lowdown on how my first book festival went.  Until then, blessings for the end of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment