Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Do You Believe...

Do you believe in mediums...you know, those people on TV that can sense people in the afterlife?  We used to call them psychics, but now with all the reality shows that feature their so-called gifts they are now called mediums.  I don't watch those shows regularly, but I have caught an episode or two here and there.  The latest one I saw featured celebrities getting their readings done.  It was pretty fascinating.  But, do you believe?

So, it makes me wonder...what would they sense from someone who is adopted?  We don't know our birth relatives that have passed.  Are they watching over us?  Are they guiding us or trying to give us messages from beyond?  Or would the medium just sense the presence of people we actually know that have passed on?  It's kind of interesting to think about, though.  What vibes or auras are we putting out there that could help relay some messages from beyond?  And, could a medium actually pick up on it?  Would they be totally confused?  I definitely think if you went to see one you'd have to meet them alone and not with your adoptive family to give anything away.  Then, I think you'd know if it was somewhat legitimate or not.  Right?

If anyone has had a reading done or had any experience with this it would be interesting to hear about.  I'm not sure I'll every have the opportunity to get my reading done by a medium, but I have had my palms read and I've done the tarot card reading before.  All very interesting.

To believe or not to believe...that is the question.

Hoping you're having a great week and many blessings for a great weekend ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment