Sunday, January 31, 2016

Birthday Month Commence....

It's the last day of January so starting tomorrow my birthday month has arrived!  Yippee?!  Another year has come and gone and another birthday has arrived.  Las year I was a bit too worried about my pending birthday...mainly the milestone age I was approaching...but, this year it's not such a dramatic number in my head.  It's just another year, another birthday, another shot at getting better and improving myself...inside and out!

So, let the toll bells ring, the whistles blow as I've made it another year!  This morning as I was getting ready and drudging around a bit with misery in my head, I remembered a dear friend of mine that passed away from breast cancer a few years ago.  What she wouldn't give to have just one more day, one more minute with her daughter.  So, why am I complaining about my life?  I am blessed beyond measure, but had been feeling sorry for myself.  Sad.  Frustrated.  Disappointed.  But, none of those things are more important than losing someone you love.

So, buck up...talking to myself...and enjoy the ride!  Every minute of every day that you're alive!  It's a gift!

Blessings to you today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment