Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Winds of Change....

You've probably heard this before, "the winds of change are coming", right?  Well, it's definitely true for me right now.  Sometimes you can feel things leading up to the change, so you feel it coming.  Sometimes it slaps you upside the head with no notice at all.  Sometimes it's subtle and changes come gradually.  However the winds come...strong or breezy...they still come.

Life takes twists and turns all the time.  Well, sometimes it feels like it's been forever since anything has changed and then, bam!  Change is on your doorstep!  Change is something we all have to adjust to throughout our lives.  Something we have to learn to accept as it comes...and comes...and comes.  That's a given, change will always occur in one's life, so you better get used to it.  The more you can be open to and accepting of change the easier it will be...on your heart and your head!

This change was definitely unexpected, but I had asked for it.  I had been praying to God for this very thing and he made it happen...just in a very unexpected way.  I completely didn't see it coming!  But, He answered my prayers...literally, truthfully.  So, all I can say is "God you have a great sense of humor!"  So, I'm totally open to this change and I have no fear or worries about it.  All is well with my soul!  It truly, truly is.

Change can bring about many emotions depending on what the change is forcing you to do...grow, move on, confront an issue, be better, do better, etc.  It's how we react to it and what we do with it that matters most.  And, this might be the first time in a long time that I'm completely at peace with this change.  It doesn't always happen when change comes, but as I said earlier the more you can be open to and accept change the better off you will be.  So, I feel hopeful and am excited about the future!  I know God has it all worked out and I have faith in his journey for me.

So, whatever change you may be dealing with right now have faith that it will make you better, make you stronger in your relationships, and it's the right time for it.  Stay strong!  Many blessings for your journey of change!!

No comments:

Post a Comment