Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Hallows Eve is almost upon us.  Unfortunately it's supposed to rain here in Texas on Friday and Saturday for most of the day, but they say it will stop raining by the time Trick or Treaters greet our doorsteps!  

I've never been a huge fan of Halloween.  I'm sure I liked it when I was younger...although those plastic masks with the holes in the eyes and mouth weren't the greatest...costumes have definitely evolved since then.  I'm just not into scary movies, silly costumes or any of the other hoopla that comes with Halloween.  It just doesn't 'float my boat' as far as the major holidays go.

But, it is fun to see my nephews and nieces dressed up in cute costumes.  They enjoy it!  And, that's really all that matters.  What's your least favorite holiday?

No matter, I hope you all have a fun, safe, and scary Halloween wherever you are!  Enjoy all the candy and trick or treaters!!  And, have a blessed holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment