Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Happy July 4th!!

For those in the States, Happy July 4th weekend...coming up!  I'm ready for it!  Mainly because I'm taking some vacation...yippee!!  It's very much needed and coming at a good time.  What are your July 4th plans?

It's starting to heat up outside now which means summer is upon us and will only get hotter.  Not my favorite, but at least I have running air again after having to replace my A/C unit several weeks ago.  I seriously don't know how people did it in the old days without A/C!  

What summer traditions do you have?  What vacation plans do you have?  Are you a sun-worshipper and love being outside by the pool or some body of water all summer long?  When I was younger we would go to Ocean City, MD every summer and spend time on the beach, the boardwalk and my dad and brother would go fishing.  We have a lot of great memories from those trips!  

Whatever your plans are for the holiday weekend, I hope you and your family have a safe and happy time celebrating!  Enjoy the fireworks, BBQ, pool parties and great food with your family and friends!  Have a blessed 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment