Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pre-Lazy Days of Summer

I just realized I missed my regular post this past Sunday...sorry, all!  I guess the pre-lazy days of summer are already kicking in!  It's already starting to feel like it here in Texas with the heat cranking up into the mid-90's.  I'm not ready for the 100-degree temps yet!  

But, things have slowed down a bit...at work, with the book, life in general I guess.  No rushing here or there, no deadlines to meet, no book articles to write.  Maybe this is my vacation that I've been so desperately wanting in disguise...even though I technically haven't taken one yet this year!  It's time, though!  I feel it mentally, physically and some days emotionally.  Yes, vacations are MUCH needed necessities in our lives!  To wind down, relax, recharge, rejuvenate, and come back refreshed and ready to tackle life again!  So, I hope you've taken your much needed time to get away from the daily grinds of life...or at least have one planned very soon!  I'll get to it...sometime.

In the meantime, I hope you have fabulous and memorable summer vacations with your family...and that you are recharged to enjoy everyday life!  Each day is a blessing and I hope you see the gifts each day brings.  Blessings to you this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment