Thursday, June 26, 2014

Coming up (part 2).....

Last time I shared some things that are coming up with the book and I just wanted to add onto that.  Next week I'm taking my first full week off in nearly 2 years (except for Christmas week, but that doesn't count).  I normally just take off a Friday or a Thursday/Friday, but I rarely take off a full week even though I should.  And, I desperately need it right now since we're halfway through the year!  Crazy...half the year is already over?!  How did that happen?  It really only feels like April or May to me.  But, here comes July!

But, even though I'm taking the full week off I'm not going anywhere.  So, does that count as vacation?  I guess it's a staycation, but I don't have much 'vacation' type things planned.  I'ts more "get my stuff in order" kind of week off....you know, work around the house, making appointments I've been putting off, and working on new opportunities to market my book!  That's a big one!  I want to spend several hours each day focused on marketing my book and finding new opportunities to either speak or reach out to new organizations.

So, if you know of or are involved with any organizations that support adoption or would be interested in hearing my story, please let me know.  I would love to reach out to them and find ways to share my story...either through an article, interview, presenting or doing a book signing.  So, email me at kimfenneman@gmail.com with your ideas and suggestions!  I would love to hear them!  And, they don't have to be in Texas or even in the United States.  I'm open to all suggestions!

Thank you for your insight and information!  And, I hope you're last few days of June (the first half of the year) are full of many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment