Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Happy Post-April Fool's Day

I hope you didn't fall for too many April Fool's Day jokes yesterday!  It's always a day to be a little leery of what anyone says or offers, but today is a new day and perhaps you consider it to be the 'true' first day of April.  If so, happy spring, first of the month, first of the 2nd quarter and simply just happy day!

Now that my garden is planted and my lawn service has started mowing again, I feel like it's really starting to feel like spring.  Flowers are being planted, more sandals are showing freshly pedicured toes, and spring storms are in the forecast...what more could symbolize spring has sprung?!

So, what's next on the book tour?  I've got a book signing scheduled at Crave Popcorn Company in Plano, TX on April 12 from 2-4 pm!!  So, if you are local, please come out and support a newly launched business and a first time author!  You can stock up on popcorn, candy and gifts for Easter and get a signed copy of my book!!  I hope to see a BIG crowd there and look forward to hearing YOUR stories of adoption!

Blessings to you as you 'spring into April' (spring for the U.S.)!

No comments:

Post a Comment