Thursday, April 19, 2018

Suffering through Spring

For all those up north still suffering through winter weather in spring, the rest of us down south are suffering through spring allergies!  Go figure!  One of my cousins up north has been sending me videos of all the snow they've received in the past couple weeks.  Snow, hail, storms and more snow.  Here, it's been windy for about a whole week which has made the pollen swirl everywhere.  Can we make it through this spring?!

Yesterday my dad came over to help plant my garden and fertilize my lawn.  So, usually when my dad comes over to do some kind of yard work I feel obligated to also work on my yard while he's here.  So, even though it was really windy out...again....I started trimming my bushes that needed a good trim down.  But, the pollen from the bushes and the wind that blew it all back on me made my allergies even more insufferable then they already were.  I could barely keep my eyes open from watering so much and my nose was constantly running.  Ugh.  Did I mention I dislike spring?!  It's not my favorite.

So, for all those still stuck in winter up north and for all of us suffering through allergy season...may we find a way to overcome or yes, just suck it up and get through it!  Wishing you a blessed day with melting snow or allergy free!

No comments:

Post a Comment