Monday, February 9, 2015

Change...Is It Coming?

Most of the time I like the routine of life as one week comes and goes, but of course we all like to mix things up and we all know that change is inevitable.  The more comfortable you are with change the better...because life is all about change.  Of course the big life events, but the unexpected ones, as well.  The little adjustments to your day or the hope of trying to make change in your life...to move forward, to grow and make a 'new' life...a new routine.

So, as I look ahead to some possible change in my life I wonder what I'll be able to control and see and what I won't.  It will definitely be a mix of both and as a planner by nature I would rather control what change comes next in my life...and to some extent I'll be able to do that.  But, in other cases it won't be up to me and I'll just go with the flow the best I can.  That's all any of us can do.  

I feel change is upon me...in many different ways, I just don't know what exactly.  It's just a feeling.  So, as I prepare my self for the unexpected...hopefully good unexpected...I hold fast to my values and beliefs, as well as, to the promises of a full life...God's promises to me.  How am I to be used today to serve God and fulfill his promises?  How will I be changed?  What does today...tomorrow hold for me?  In God's hands I stand and faithfully accept the change that is coming.  Today.  Tomorrow and everyday.

So, whatever change comes your way today...feel the blessings of God lift you up and move you forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment