Sunday, January 18, 2015

Halfway Thru...

We're already halfway through January!  For me it already feels like 4 weeks have passed.  It's been a long month already!  I guess because I was sick to start off the new year and then I injured my shoulder last Sunday working out.  So, I've essentially been out of commission or less than 100% for these first two weeks of the year.  So again, it feels like it should be the end of January...at least to me.

I haven't gotten my mojo for the new year yet.  The excitement of a new year hasn't fully engrossed me yet.  But, hopefully getting healthy and back to a regular, more familiar routine will help.  Plus, I have that looming b-day date coming up fast and furious....like, it's mocking me "I'm coming for you!  I'm almost here!  The end is near!"

Oh my!  I know it's not that bad and that all will be fine, but the neurosis in my head are on overdrive until my b-day.  Oh joy!  So, I need to get focused, grounded and find a new perspective on life 'after my milestone b-day.'  Again, of joy!  Ha!

All will be well.  I just need to kick some cobwebs out of my head, be physically well again, and jump back on my positive bandwagon!  How's the new year treating you?  I hope well!  So, as we kick-off the last 2 weeks of January may we all find our mojo...whether that's sticking with our new year's resolutions, losing weight, being more physically fit, being more financially fit, repairing relationships, or whatever your 'it' is for the new year...I wish you great blessings to stick with it, be patience, consistent, understanding, forgiving, kind (to yourself) and loving (to yourself and others).  Peace be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment