Sunday, January 25, 2015

End of January...

It's the last week of January already!  Actually, per an earlier post I felt like it should have been the end of January a week or so ago because the year hadn't started off the way I would have liked...being sick and then injuring my shoulder.  But, it finally is the last week of the month and it's almost February...and my birthday.  It's definitely looming larger and larger day by day now, especially once the calendar flips!  Eeeck!

But alas, time moves on ("all over your face" per a quote from Steel Magnolias) and it will surely move on after my birthday and all will be the same...all will be well.  So, until then I feel like I have a lot of work to do...no, not necessarily what you are thinking...just the usual day-to-day 'living' stuff and then throw in a little personal self-reflection and I should be good.  At least I hope I am!  ;-)

One last week (of January) to get my 'stuff' together!  And then start off my birthday month fresh, refreshed, prepared, excited, and hopeful for the future!  So, I hope this is one productive week ahead...because I have a lot to do!!

I hope you have a blessed and productive week ahead, as well!  Stay warm, safe and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment