Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to you and your family (here in the States) a few days early!!  I hope you and your little ones have a safe and fun-filled evening trick or treating!

I've never been a big Halloween person, but I do remember the plastic masks we used to wear in the late 70's.  I know I had a Princess Leia costume from Star Wars with the hard to breathe mask.  I think most girls have been a witch at least once in their lives, as I have, but I don't remember too many of my costumes growing up.

Now, it's just fun to see what interesting and cute and cuddly costumes my nieces and nephews decide to dress up in.  It's still a fun holiday for kids, but I definitely don't like the scary part...including those haunted houses!  I went in a few of those when I was younger and it's not my cup of tea, if you will.  It's not that I mind being scared, I just don't find it that appealing.  But, I know some people live for them and love this holiday.  

So, for those that absolutely love Halloween...eat it up!  Ha!  And, enjoy the spooky ghosts and goblins that come your way this Friday!

Blessings to you on this o'Hallows eve (+ 1 day)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment