Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fall Frenzy....

Sorry I missed Wednesday's regular post, but my computer has been having some issues this past week connecting and I couldn't get to the page to post a new update.  But, it seems to be OK for the moment....

So, what's the latest?  Well, I've been reaching out to more adoption agencies and support groups to try and get some interest going...plus, I'd like to get in touch with some New York City publications and/or agencies since I'll be in New York City next month.  I'd love to get some face-to-face time with a few organizations that could help promote my book.  So, if you know of any publications (newspapers, magazines, online publications, etc) or any adoption agencies, or support organizations, please let me know.  You can email me at kimfenneman@gmail.com.  Thank you for your support!!

Yesterday was the first chilly fall day that we've had here in Texas.  It was supposed to warm up later in the day and the sun was supposed to come, but it didn't.  It stayed gray, cloudy and chilly all day.  It was great and added to the fun of going around to different craft fairs (for the first time this fall) with my mom.  We always enjoy getting out to different craft fairs in the fall and it builds up the excitement to Thanksgiving and Christmas!  

On Friday, my mom and I took one of my nieces and two of my nephews to a pumpkin patch nearby where we went through the hay maze, took a hay ride, jumped in the bouncy house and picked out some cute little pumpkins.  Then we took them to our local Heritage Museum where they actually looked at everything and learned about the history of the town I live in.  They loved and laughed at the old black and white short film of a man on a train that had to no sound which was pretty amazing that they sat down to watch it.  And, my oldest nephew was thrilled to see and play the original Nintendo with the original Super Mario Brothers.  He said it was better than the one now!  Go figure!  See, sometimes 'old school' is better!

So, it seems that fall is kicking into gear and things are picking up!  The holiday madness will soon be upon us, but I want to enjoy the cooler temperatures for a couple months first.  I love the cool, crisp air and solid blue skies during the fall.  It's my favorite time of year!

So, enjoy the weather changing and whatever season you may be experiencing (around the world) as we get closer to the end of another year.  Slow down your daily 'frenzy' if you need to and just take a deep breath in.  Many blessings to you in the week ahead!










No comments:

Post a Comment