Sunday, September 7, 2014

10 Life Laws....

I saw this post on Facebook the other day and thought it was too good not to share.  I'm not a Dr. Phil watcher (unlike my mom), but I do think he has some good base level philosophies and common sense values that many of us should try to remember...live by...and share.

Dr. Phil is straight-forward and direct with his advice and doesn't sugar-coat anything.  I think that's why most people like him.  So, I like these 10 Life Laws...especially, #5 and #6.  No one said they were easy, but they definitely get to the core of who you are and what you want out of life.  Which ones resonate with you?

Dr. Phil's 10 Life Laws:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/29/dr-phil-life-laws_n_5734666.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

Hope you have a blessed week ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment