Sunday, June 9, 2013

Excitement Building....

Excitement is building for the completion of my book!  Or at least from my perspective.  I finished the first proof of the book so onto the next step!  The book cover is getting closer to being finalized, oh my!  A draft of the back cover is underway.  And, researching and starting a new website is the next exciting endeavor.

Enthusiasm from friends and family is also building!  "When will it be done?  When can I buy it?  I'll be the first in line!"  These are many of the responses I've been getting and I'm excited to share the information.  Soon!  Soon!  Soon!

So, as the summer months are upon us...my temperature rises, as well, in anticipation for the final product!  I'm ready to hold it in my hot little hands!  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment