Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Another Book Update!

I just received the second proof of my book yesterday...which was a really quick turnaround!  Things are picking up!  Which means I have a ton of decisions to make...soon!  Front of book cover.  Back cover.  Website.  All the little details that go into each of those things.  Marketing the book.  Book launch party!  More details to plan!  It's exciting and still a little unbelievable.  But, one step at a time...and with each step it becomes more and more real.  I think once I finally decide on the book cover it'll be a really big step in truly believing this is something I'll be able to hold in my hands and that it's going to be a reality.  So, prayers for a clear and confident mind to make the many decisions regarding my very first book become a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment