Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Coming Along....

As I’ve mentioned recently, I’m going through my first proof review of my book!  It’s exciting to finally see the layout and there’s a lot of pressure to get it just right (or at least that I’m putting on myself)…each and every sentence, the flow, the order and making sure I’m conveying exactly what I want to in each story…each chapter.  That’s just the inside!  I’m still working on the cover and now I need to start thinking about the back cover.  Yikes!  A lot to think about, decide and be excited about!  It’s a process and I’m taking it one step at a time! 
 
However, I am enjoying learning about a whole new industry as I publish my first book.  It’s something I never had on my radar, so to know it’s now a reality is amazing.  It reminds me that anything IS possible!  Even though it’s easy to say and I’ve said it many times over the years…probably more casually than anything…I’m not sure I truly believed it for myself.  For other people and their dreams, but not necessarily for me.  So, when I’m holding the first copy of my book it will be a true affirmation of proof that anything IS possible if you want it badly enough…and know you deserve it! 
 
So, thank you for coming on this journey with me and I hope you’ll enjoy the book as much as I have worked to put all my love, joy, fondness, admiration, tears and happiness into it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment