Sunday, July 29, 2018

Second Half of the Year

There are only 22 weeks left in 2018!  How is that possible?  We're still in the middle of a blazing hot summer, but another school year will be starting for many kids around the country in only a week or two.  Back to school shopping is upon many parents, school zones will be lighting up again soon, and school stadium lights will be shining on Friday nights once again.  It's almost that time of year again.

I can't believe 30 weeks of 2018 have already passed by.  Can you?  Although I'm ready for the fall and the cooler temps and for my lawn to get a break from the intense heat.  But, I'm not sure I'm quite ready for another holiday season.  Considering that Hobby Lobby already has holiday decorations for sale in their stores it's hard to escape some places, but when it's over 100 degrees out it's hard to even think about the holidays.

As I try to come out of the fog from the first half of the year and look forward to the final 22 weeks of the year, I'm hopeful for a rosy outlook full of good fortune, happiness, and positive changes as the year comes to an end.  We can only look forward, move forward and learn from the past.  So, may blessings of growth, renewal and determination fill your remaining days of 2018!!

No comments:

Post a Comment