Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Posting Posts

I hope you're having a great week so far!  It's pretty much the middle of summer and the half-point of 2018.  Eeek!  Half the year is over already and it's about this time of the year that makes me ready for fall weather!  Yep, I'm over the heat of the summer already!  I just want some 70's for a week or two!  Where can I live that has average temperatures in the 70's year-round?

I've decided that after this post I'm only going to post on Sundays moving forward.  So, whether you've been following my blog from the very beginning in 2013 or found me sometime between then and now make sure you keep coming back on Sundays!  I appreciate your interest in my story and hope that in some small way it's given you a different perspective, helped pick you up on a bad day, or given you a tiny bit of inspiration in your own life.  All of my posts aren't about adoption or being adopted, but about how I live my life, my perspective on life, and yes, how being adopted might affect it...or not.  So, stay tuned for what trials and tribulations lie ahead.

Thanks for being part of my journey! I hope you have a blessed summer and enjoy each and every day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment