Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Summer Weather Has Arrived

It's not officially summer yet, but summer weather is here.  Boo.  It's been in the 90's all week and I toughed it out on Monday, but had to turn on the AC Tuesday morning.  Which means my AC will be on until sometime in November.  Boo again.

As always, we skipped over spring it seems like and went straight into summer.  It only feels like that because we only have a few weeks in the 70's and I don't feel like we even saw any 80's this spring.  But, here we are with a week full of 90 degree weather which also means that 100 degree weather isn't far behind.  Boo, boo, and boo.

I will say my lawn is looking like a luscious green carpet right now, my red oak tree is full and standing tall, and my garden is growing.  So, even though the weather isn't my favorite right now, some of nature's other beauties are looking pretty good.  And, isn't that what life is all about?  We might not like a certain situation or where we are at the moment, but if you look at things from a different perspective or just try to find the simple joys in each day there will always be something you can smile at that will carry you through.  Just keep looking for the small glimpse of hope that is always there...no matter what.  Sometimes it can be hard and frustrating, but just keep going...keep trying...keep getting up...keep the faith.

May the rest of your week be blessed with hope for a better tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment